In reviewing our calendar year, we took a look back at the many thought leaders within our own EO community, two of which host a video blog (vlog) called “EO Thought Leadership Forum.” This online show, now nearing its 18th episode, was the brain child of Joe Apfelbaum, EO Brooklyn, and James Ashcroft, EO South Florida, who met at EO Nerve in Philadelphia this year.
THE EO BLOG
#EOlooksback #eolooksforward 31 Days of #WOMENtrepreneurship advice best practices better business better business practices bold book branding business career company culture economy entrepreneur entrepreneurial journey entrepreneurs' organization entrepreneurship eo EO Accelerator eo new york family finance growth hiring inc inc.com inspirational internet interview leadership lessons learned management marketing money online productivity sales small business social media startup success technology tips web site
Tagged: seth godin
- Entrepreneurs Get an Edge Playing Video Games – Forbes.com: Worried that India and China will eat your lunch? Check out World Of Warcraft.
- The Importance of Cash Management – Reuters.com: Business analysts report that poor management is the main reason for business failure. Poor cash management is probably the most frequent stumbling block for entrepreneurs.
- Turn Eyeballs into Dollar Signs – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Eyeballs are nice, but they don’t pay the bills when you’re a retailer with an online presence. Zuberance has developed a word-of-mouth marketing platform that helps turn consumers into online advocates.
- : If you’re looking to sell your business, you probably have a number in mind. Here’s why it might differ from what an acquirer is willing to pay.
- Siemens Eyes 40 Billion Euro of Green Revenue by 2014 – Reuters.com: Siemens aims to generate sales of more than 40 billion euros (US$56 billion) from its green technologies and products by 2014, Europe’s biggest industrial conglomerate said on Monday.
- Three Cool Home Office Designs – Inc.com: Vertical bookshelves line the walls, and a diagonal staircase leads to a horizontal catwalk overhead. A white translucent pleated shade controls solar glare for the large work surface.
- Business Apps for Small-Business Owners – Entrepreneur.com: Small-business owners crave mobile applications as much as the next savvy smartphone user. According to market research firm Compass Intelligence, American small businesses will spend nearly $350 million on mobile software in 2010 alone.
- Big Brands Tap into China’s Online Habits – CNN.com: How do western companies market to brand-conscious Chinese consumers? Flagship stores can be one way, but the answer increasingly lies online with the country’s estimated 400 million Internet-users.