- Turn Eyeballs into Dollar Signs – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Eyeballs are nice, but they don’t pay the bills when you’re a retailer with an online presence. Zuberance has developed a word-of-mouth marketing platform that helps turn consumers into online advocates.
- : If you’re looking to sell your business, you probably have a number in mind. Here’s why it might differ from what an acquirer is willing to pay.
- Entrepreneurial Women Flourish on the West Coast – NYTimes.com: When Deborah Perry Piscione moved to Silicon Valley after a career in media and foreign relations on the East Coast, it wasn’t the weather or wealth that amazed her. It was the women.
- Seeking Market Resonance – Seth Godin’s Blog: If you’ve ever wasted time at a catered affair, you know the water glass trick. Half full glass, wet finger, hold the bottom of the glass and then slide your finger around and around the top of the glass.
- Shape the Work World You Want – WomenEntrepreneur.com: Women are finding that the corporate life isn’t right for them, and starting businesses of their own to suit their sense of self.