- Networking for People Who Hate Networking – Entrepreneur.com: If you’re an introvert, typical tips on networking won’t work for you. Change the rules, and you’ll have a better chance at success.
- What Seth Godin Did on His Summer Vacation – FastCompany.com: Serial entrepreneur John Warrillow spoke with the marketing guru about being indispensable, surviving “The Dip” — and how to keep your soul while growing your business.
- World Finance Leaders Seek to Avoid Currency Clash – Reuters.com: Global finance chiefs struggled on Friday to put a feeble recovery onto a stronger track and prevent rising tensions over currencies from derailing it.
- Why to Press China on Currency – NYTimes.com: China’s currency manipulation represents the largest protectionist measure maintained by any major economy since the Second World War.
- Employment Takes a Hit in September – CNNMoney.com: The job market suffered another blow last month, as business hiring dwindled and the government continued to shed workers.