- How to Handle Budget Disputes – Inc.com: The way you divvy up your resources can cause tension between departments. Here are tips to help you keep your entire team on the same page.
- Small Business Optimism Edges Highers in September – Reuters.com: Small business owners grew slightly more optimistic about their economic outlook in September even as more firms planned to cut staff than hire new workers, a survey showed on Tuesday.
- What Exactly is a “Coachable” Entrepreneur? – NYTimes.com: Previously, Catherine Mott, an angel investor, stressed the importance of investing in “coachable” entrepreneurs who surround themselves with solid management teams.
- Facebook Do’s and Don’ts – Entrepreneur.com: Facebook may have 500 million users, but having an outpost on the social-media site won’t necessarily increase sales or referrals to your website. But the right tools, used strategically, can help make Facebook an important part of your marketing, lead acquisition and customer-service strategies.
- Getting Smart about the Hierarchy of Smart – Seth Godin’s Blog: Don’t talk to all your employees, all your users or all your prospects the same way, because they’re not the same.