- : German stocks swung between gains and losses as a slump at Deutsche Bank AG offset gains at Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, amid concern this month’s rally on the DAX Index has outpaced the prospects for global economic growth.
- House Set to Approve Bill Aimed at China Yuan – Reuters.com: The House of Representatives is poised on Wednesday to pass legislation to pressure China to let its yuan currency rise more quickly, fanning the flames of a long-running dispute over trade and jobs.
- Five Rules for Your “About” Page – SethGodin.com: When someone comes to your site for the first time, they’re likely to hit “about’ or “bio.” Why? Because they want a human, a story and reassurance. Here are some helpful guidelines (okay, they’re actually imperatives).
- Following Up on the Small-Biz Bill – Entrepreneur.com: Now that the Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 is finally law, it’s time to take a look under the hood and see what-all is in there. Last week, I discussed the $30 billion in funding that goes to community banks — hopefully to lend to small businesses, but no guarantee there.
- Technology Designer Gadi Amit on What’s Wrong With Green Design – FastCompany.com: “Like musicians, we think through our hands,” says Gadi Amit, fondling three pieces of raw wood precariously bound together with masking tape.