- Russian Firm Unveils Plan for First Space Hotel – Reuters.com: The lead Russian contractor for the International Space Station (ISS) says it plans to build the first hotel in space to cash in on a growing market for private tourism, a senior executive said on Thursday.
- Turning Monsters and Mini-Golf into a Successful Franchise – Entrepreneur.com: In just six years, the evil spawn of monsters and mini-golf has lumbered its way to 26 franchises in 12 states.
- An Office Made of Pallets Packs a Recycled Punch – FastCompany.com: Pallets. Easily the most ubiquitous building material available to man. In most industrial neighborhoods, they’re literally spilling into the streets.
- Coolest Cars from the Paris Auto Show – CNNMoney.com: From Jaguar to Porsche, automakers roll out their newest cars and concepts at Europe’s biggest car show.
- Needs Don’t Always Lead to Demand – Seth Godin’s Blog: One of the accepted holy grails of building an organization is that you should fill a need. Fill people’s needs, they say, and the rest will take care of itself.