- Business Apps for Small-Business Owners – Entrepreneur.com: Small-business owners crave mobile applications as much as the next savvy smartphone user. According to market research firm Compass Intelligence, American small businesses will spend nearly $350 million on mobile software in 2010 alone.
- Big Brands Tap into China’s Online Habits – CNN.com: How do western companies market to brand-conscious Chinese consumers? Flagship stores can be one way, but the answer increasingly lies online with the country’s estimated 400 million Internet-users.
- How to Double Your Web Traffic – Inc.com: Companies are gathering more and more information about their customers, but perhaps none are as obsessed with statistics as is OkCupid.
- Culturally Invested – Times.com: In the lobby of Deutsche Bank’s polished, corporate-chic London headquarters stands a sculpture by British artist Tony Cragg. Called Secretions, the piece looks like a jumble of giant human organs, but closer inspection reveals it is a mosaic of thousands of dice glued together.
- Four Roads – Seth Godin’s Blog: You might be stuck because you pick the wrong fork on a looping road. You keep getting better at the route you cover, but it doesn’t go anywhere, you just keep doing it over and over.