- How to Make Employees Smile – Inc.com: “Listen to what your employees say,” says Spiegelman. “And don’t just listen – implement the ideas that they have, and give them credit for those ideas.”
- Tips for Branding Your Small Business – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Branding your small business is crucial, especially in the current economy. But with so many means of communication these days and social networks on the rise, it’s hard to figure out the most effective strategy.
- How to Deliver a Killer Elevator Pitch – Reuters.com: The elevator pitch is one of the most important elements in starting your business successfully. Picture this: you are searching for funding for your new business, taking an elevator from a big meeting when in walks Donald Trump. What do you do?
- Eight Easy Tools to Build an iPhone App – Entrepreneur.com: Tools to help you build and publish a competitive app, with no programming knowledge required.
- : Ireland has finally taken its medicine, accepting the financial rescue package European officials have been pushing for several weeks.