- : A good job description begins with a careful analysis of the important facts about a job–such as the individual tasks involved, the methods used to complete the tasks, the purpose and responsibilities of the job, the relationship of the job to other jobs, and the qualifications needed for the job.
- Grappling with Life After Business – Inc.com: All successful entrepreneurs share at least one trait: a passion for the businesses they have created. But what happens when it’s time to move on?
- The Sandwich Generation – NYTimes.com: Many of us are supporting parents and children while wondering about our own financial future. But with some planning, there is cause to be optimistic.
- U.S. Added 151,000 Jobs in October, Unemployment Held at 9.6 Percent – Bloomberg.com: Payrolls rose more than forecast in October, a sign businesses may be starting to look past what the Federal Reserve calls the “disappointingly slow” U.S. recovery toward a faster pace of growth.
- Women Entrepreneurs as Influencers – WomenEntrepreneur.com: In businesses of all sizes, women today are finding new ways of working that make more sense for their lives (and for the lives of their life partners and children and extended families as well).