Tagged: eo members
Happy holidays! It’s a wonderful time of year, where people all over the world celebrate the joys of life, love, families and friends. Since today is Christmas Eve, I decided to ask a few EO members and affiliates what they’re thankful for this holiday season. Check out their great responses, and have a safe and happy holiday!
- “I am grateful for the many ways I have grown as a father, husband and business owner as a result of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO).”
– Matthew Weiss, EO New York member and president of Weiss & Associates, PC
- “I am thankful for my co-workers. Without awesome, committed people following my lead, our company would not be here!”
– David Mammano, EO Western New York member and founder and CEO of Next Step Publishing, Inc.
- “This holiday season, I’m most thankful for my children. They light up my day, every day, with their smiles and energy. The stress and strain we are under is magnified as entrepreneurs, yet my two boys (Aidan, 9, and Connor, 7) have the ability to instantly dissolve any stress, worry or fears I have. Thankfully, I’m very present with them and in their lives. I’m blessed.”
– Cameron Herold, EO speaker and founder of BackPocket COO
- “I’m thankful for the extended family that EO has given me. Most of all my supportive husband and little girl, the loves of my life. I’m so blessed to be able to spend time at home growing my new business with her, watching and learning every step of the way.”
– Nicole Donnelly, EO Portland and CEO of SaltyWaffle.com
Happy holidays, Overdrive readers!