- How to Reach the Right Audience – Entrepreneur.com: Lead gen isn’t just about message volume, it’s about reaching the right audience at the right time.
- How to Hang on to Top Talent – Inc.com: A new survey says a third of companies will consider raises, while others may offer flexible working hours or bonuses.
- : China’s fake Facebooks started as mere copycats but now drive innovation in advertising and gaming. They’ve also built something unique in their country: a place where people can find love, speak out, and be whoever they want to be.
- The Not-So-Conventional Career Path – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Scott Gerber has a little bit of attitude. You know it going in when you pick up his book Never Get a “Real” Job because if the title isn’t enough of a tipoff, the subtitle is decidedly in-your-face – How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business, and Not Go Broke.
- Stalled, Video-Chat Service TokBox Shifts to Target Businesses – Bloomberg.com: In May 2009, Ian Small, formerly a senior vice president at database maker MarkLogic Corp., became the third chief executive officer in two years of ailing video-chat service TokBox.