- Should You Sell Your Business? – Inc.com: Cashing out of your business may provide you with time and money, but you risk losing your sense of purpose. Here are tips for evaluating the consequences.
- Small Business CEOs in More of a Hiring Mood – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: U.S. small business owners are finally in a better hiring mood as they grow more confident about both the economy and their own business prospects, a survey released Wednesday showed.
- : No matter the market or industry, acquiring new customers can be crucial for small-business owners. But, let’s face it. Not all entrepreneurs are skilled in the art of following up sales leads.
- U.S. Services Expand at Fastest Pace Since 2006 – Bloomberg.com: Service industries expanded in December at the fastest pace since May 2006, showing the U.S. economic recovery is picking up and broadening beyond manufacturing.
- An Electronics Show that Media Companies Dare Not Miss – NYTimes.com: When ESPN announced a high-definition channel nine years ago, its executives barely knew about the Consumer Electronics Association.