- How to Reward Employees on a Budget – Inc.com: You don’t have to send an employee on an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii to show them that you appreciate their good work. Here are some simple, low-cost ways to recognize your top performers.
- How to Give New Hires a Strong Start – Entrepreneur.com: Some small businesses go beyond the standard orientation, raising retention and productivity.
- Hawaii’s Hydrogen Fueling Plans Expand – FastCompany.com: Electric vehicle technology may be the mainstream sustainable transportation choice for automakers, but there are other options.
- The Myths Behind Microfinance – Forbes.com: Debate over the value of microfinance in the developing world appears to be long overdue.
- : Make business boom by planning a successful sale.