- 12 Ways to a Great Corporate Culture – Inc.com: What’s the value of a great culture? Here, 12 business leaders, including Jill Lashack Strahan, discuss how a great culture translates into a strong company.
- Black Friday – An Alien’s-Eye View – FastCompany.com: How’s this for an opener? “More Americans will be shopping this year on Black Friday,” divines Reuters, “or at least that’s how it looks from outer space.”
- : I recently received a new report from research firm eMarketer that showed e-commerce spending is expected to grow 13.7% to $51.4 billion in the fourth quarter of 2010, topping last year’s four-quarter sales of $45.2 billion.
- New Spin on a Pizza Franchise – Entrepreneur.com: Siler Chapman picked up a ball of dough and found fame, fortune and franchising.
- Stocks Slip in Europe Following Details of Irish Aid – NYTimes.com: The approval of an emergency rescue package to help Ireland weather its financial crisis failed to calm markets on Monday, as share prices and the euro fell and borrowing costs for indebted governments across the Continent continued their upward climb.