- Why Tim Ferriss Sold His Muse – Inc.com: The author of The 4-Hour Workweek talks about selling his business, BrainQUICKEN, despite it taking up little of his time and paying for his lifestyle.
- When Innovation is the Enemy – Forbes.com: Three reasons why it pays to stick to what you know–especially in a tough economy.
- Are You Attracting Facebook Fans or Driving Them Away? – Smallbiztrends.com: You entered the world of Facebook with all the best intentions. You wanted to use the social network as a way to connect with current customers, attract potential new ones, and share a little bit of your brand with those listening.
- Using Mind Control with Difficult People – TheChangeBlog: Have you ever wanted to have the power to control minds? I know that I often think to myself: “Life would be so much easier if everyone would just listen to me and do what I tell them.” I doubt that I’m the only one who’s ever thought this way.
- Social Entrepreneurship Gives Philippines a Second Chance – Audeamus.com: Social entrepreneurship is changing lives one by one in the Philippines. The Philippines, which is populated with a large number of individuals living in poverty, has been making a huge turn around for the better.