- How to Get Away from It All – Inc.com: You could call Michael Arrington obsessed with breaking tech news. So much so that he devised a points system to track whether his blog TechCrunch breaks more stories than everyone else.
- India Loves Africa, Inks Massive Trade Deal with Kenya – FastCompany.com: The Indian juggernaut rolls on in Africa. Renewable energy, textiles, cruise ship ports, and railways are all part of this latest deal.
- Access to Credit Eases for Some Small Businesses – BusinessWeek.com: The freeze in bank credit is beginning to thaw after two years, signaling more support for the U.S. recovery.
- Is Five-Toed Shoe the Future of Running? – Reuters.com: It looks weird, like someone put a glove on their foot, but Tony Post insists his company’s new shoe is the future of running.
- In Zuckerberg We Trust – Forbes.com: With Facebook, Zuckerberg changed the world. Will Washington change it back?