- Is Your Company Boring? – Inc.com: Predictability is one of the most important attributes of any business. Owners, investors, and acquirers all want to be able to see a reliable stream of profits well into the future.
- : A new online project aims to bring American and Qatari teenagers together through crowdsourced translation exercises that could have ramifications for public diplomacy.
- Singapore Move Hits Dollar, India Intervenes – Reuters.com: Singapore widened the trading band for its currency in response to increasing market volatility and India intervened to temper a rising rupee as foreign exchange tensions persisted ahead of a key G20 meeting.
- : The deal chatter Thursday morning is centering on reports by All Things D and The Wall Street Journal that buyout firms are contemplating teaming up with AOL or the News Corporation to buy Yahoo. (Shares in Yahoo jumped nearly 15.8 percent in after-hours trading to $15.25.)
- Self-Financing Your Startup – Entrepreneur.com: Explore these potential sources of capital for financing your business.