Want to submit content for publication consideration?
We’re always looking for inspirational and educational content that can help our readers learn and grow in business and beyond. Anchored largely in experience sharing, our articles offer take-away value in the form of lessons learned, best practices and tips for better business. Do you have an article that fits this criteria? Have a story idea you’d like to share? Send us your pitch!
When submitting your proposal, please address the following questions:
- What business topic do you intend to cover?
- What do you want to accomplish with your article?
- Do you have any hi-resolution images to support your post?
- We do not publish images pulled from the web. You must own your images.
Please review the following guidelines before you submit any content for review and consideration:
- The content* must be authored by you.
- The desired word count is 300-600 words.
- The content must be global in nature, as our readership base is quite extensive
- Think of your article as a conversation in print; the tone and style should be casual
- Do not include anything solicitous in your article; we will not publish content that “sells” readers on products or services
*We reserve the right to edit any and all submitted content.
While we can’t guarantee that we’ll publish your submission, we offer the following tips that may increase your chances of getting published:
- When appropriate, write the article in the first person. Feature your personality! If you’re an EO member, imagine the article is a Forum conversation. It’s all about experience sharing!
- Aim for 600 words or less.
- Avoid any sales or solicitation. Do not promote your services or products. Your article should not read like a press release or business profile. We can include a link to your profile or company in the author’s biography.
- Focus on the take-away value: lessons learned, best practices, tips, steps, etc.
Submit your article with a high-resolution headshot and brief bio.
If the article is posted to blog.eonetwork.org, we’ll send you the link. EO will be sharing it across our social media, and we encourage you to do the same!