- Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Techies – Inc.com: The Motorola Droid is a great present for any techie that wants more than a phone to talk and text with.
- How Facebooks Message’s System Helps it Win – FastCompany.com: Facebook said that it’s not going to serve up ads against the content of the messages you exchange in the new, turbo-charged messaging system it unveiled today.
- Chinese Startups Copy US Counterparts – Reuters.com: DCM and Sequoia Capital China are betting they can take a successful model and apply it in China.
- Why Retail Investors Still Avoid Stocks – Businessweek.com: Major U.S. stock indexes have returned 80% or more since their 2009 lows, but individual investors remain wary. Investor psychology expert Brad Barber discusses why.
- The Most Important Money Question: Why – NYTimes.com: When I first started my career, I watched veteran stockbrokers cold call people about a particular stock, mutual fund or bond.