THE EO BLOG
- 12 Ways to a Great Corporate Culture – Inc.com: What’s the value of a great culture? Here, 12 business leaders, including Jill Lashack Strahan, discuss how a great culture translates into a strong company.
- Black Friday – An Alien’s-Eye View – FastCompany.com: How’s this for an opener? “More Americans will be shopping this year on Black Friday,” divines Reuters, “or at least that’s how it looks from outer space.”
- Why Are the Rich So Good at the Internet? – FastCompany.com: Pew Internet has released a report finding that income is the strongest predictor of whether, how often, and in what ways Americans use the web.
- Six Questions to Help You Pick the Right Small Business Credit Card – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: For entrepreneurs, a credit card can be a lifeline or a noose.
- How to Make Employees Smile – Inc.com: “Listen to what your employees say,” says Spiegelman. “And don’t just listen – implement the ideas that they have, and give them credit for those ideas.”
- Tips for Branding Your Small Business – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Branding your small business is crucial, especially in the current economy. But with so many means of communication these days and social networks on the rise, it’s hard to figure out the most effective strategy.
Tags: branding cell phone company culture economy elevator pitch employee management europe debt crisis finance internet iphone app ireland marketing money online promoting small business technology web
- Eight Ways to Ward off Loneliness at the Top – BusinessInsider.com: One of the toughest things about starting a business is the feeling of loneliness and isolation. You are on your own and nobody supports you because it’s hard for them to see what you see and feel the excitement that you feel in the early stages.
- Starting Over: Live, Learn and Move On – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Starting over is never easy, but many small business owners will tell you the lessons learned from a failed startup were critical to the success of the their next venture.
Tags: blogging China economy feedback finances inflation internet keywords lessons learned lonliness money online search engine small business social media starting over startup technology volusion web site