By Jason Teshuba, an EO Detroit member and co-founder and CEO of Mango Languages
Visionary companies that are built to last are guided by core values. My co-founders and I built Mango Languages with six pillars as our foundation because they stand for beliefs innate to each one of us:
- Integrity: Act in alignment with the greater good.
- Positive Attitude: Take personal responsibility to create a healthy environment.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Take risks and work hard to bring a worthy vision to life.
- Innovation: Think creatively to change the world.
- Quality: Strive for excellence and 改善 (pronounced kaizen, meaning “improvement” and connotes continuous, never-ending improvement in Japanese). 6. Fundipline: Enjoy the journey to greatness. (more…)