#EOlooksback 31 Days of #WOMENtrepreneurship advice best practices better business better business practices bold book branding business career company culture economy entrepreneur entrepreneurial journey entrepreneurs' organization entrepreneurship eo EO Accelerator eo nashville eo new york family finance growth hiring inc inc.com inspirational internet interview leadership lessons learned management marketing money online productivity sales small business social media startup success technology tips web site
- How to Bring a Green Product to Market – Inc.com: With more sophisticated consumers and a stricter FTC, creating a green product is no longer a magic bullet to sales. But done right, it can still help you stand out in the marketplace.
- How to Make Ads More Effective – Entrepreneur.com: How to test and measure marketing results to save time and money.
- Why Growing Companies Stumble – Forbes.com: Hard-won wisdom from 11 aspiring entrepreneurs. Pay heed.
- Top 10 Franchising Trends for 2011 – Entrepreneur.com: From pets to moving and storage services, the top 10 franchise industries you should know about.
- Richard Branson on Fighting to Win in Established Markets – Entrepreneur.com: The British billionaire talks about his days as David going up against Goliath.
- Turning Adventure into Profit – Inc.com: The Appalachian Trail delivers 1,500 customers to Winton Porter’s door each year. His business’s “high tolerance for strange” keeps them coming back for more.
- Google Gaining on Booming Smartphone Market – Reuters.com: Google’s Android software platform rose to No. 2 spot globally on the booming smartphone market in the third quarter, research firm Canalys said on Monday.
- Six Budgeting Tips for 2011 – Inc.com: Some businesses like to tackle their budget by looking at last year’s numbers and increasing or decreasing that by a certain percentage (a top-down approach). Others like to start from zero and add on what they’ll need next year (bottom-up). But remember this: Don’t try to do both.