- Six Signs That You Should Fire Your Broker « MoneyBuilder – Forbes.com: Ever wonder what your broker is really doing? Here are some key tips to figure out if they are working for you or for themselves.
- EU Debt Crisis – Roubini: EU Stress Tests Criteria Not Realistic – CNBC: Even though the EU banks passed the stress test, some claim that the assumed risks were not high enough for a proper investigation.
- How to Start a Business in Las Vegas: Check out this new series of “How to Start a Business” at Inc.com. The series covers locations such as Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Beware of the New Security Threat: Tabnabbers: When you open multiple tabs, sometimes you forget what you actually opened up. This is where tabnabbers come in. They can create a tab and make it look like a G-mail sign-in page, and if you sign in because you think your account just timed out, then a tabnabber has your user name and password. If you don’t remember opening that G-mail page, delete that tab and open a new one.
- : It may be tempting to join the droves of businesses who are sending e-mails to everyone, creating profiles on multiple social media sites and starting their own blogs, but will it keep in tact your business and personality, or will it water it down? Social media helps you create an interaction and communication with colleagues and customers. Evaluate what you want your business to reflect, and try to replicate that online.