In this special post, we interviewed EO Switzerland – Zurich member David Vidal about joining the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) and the value of his membership.
- What do you do for fun when you’re not working on your business?
“When I’m not running my business, I love spending time with my friends. I also enjoy cooking, playing golf and participating in activities that let me talk!”
- Why did you decide to join EO?
“I’m looking for the experience, ideas and power I need from other entrepreneurs to continue to excel in business, work harder and have more passion.”
- What made you want to become an entrepreneur?
“I wanted to do what my dad did. My goal since I was a kid was to work in my own company and have as much fun as I possibly can with my family.”
- If you had to restart you business, what one core value would you build around?
“I would organize our change management approach around the challenges of today’s companies.”
- How would you describe your business?
“My company offers a wide range of services— from the installation of radiology equipment to everything that’s needed to move offices and private houses.
- What are you hoping to get out of your EO journey?
“Through EO, I want to share my experiences and give my time to others so that they can learn and grow. At the same time, I’d like to learn from other experienced people and become a better entrepreneur.”
- What is your favorite thing about being an entrepreneur?
“I would say it’s working for my own vision and getting to choose people to go in the same direction.”