Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) representatives are proud to attend this year’s Inc. 500|5000 Conference & Awards Ceremony, where more than 330 of our member organizations have been awarded the prestigious honor of ranking as one of America’s fastest-growing privately held companies. We will not only attend the conference to greet our valued and cherished members, but we will also have a booth at this year’s conference at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center at the National Harbor. So if you are attending this great, annual event, please stop by our booth, say hello and learn more about EO and our wonderful entrepreneurs!
A special congratulation goes out to the following companies, and the EO members behind each, that ranked among Inc. magazine’s 500 list:
78. Janes Capital Partners – Stephen Perry (EO Orange County)
105. Touchsuite – Sam Zietz (EO South Florida)
114. Oceanhouse Media – Michel Kripalani (EO San Diego)
137. STAR Collaborative – Ed Lefkow (EO Minnesota)
197. Evolution Capital Partners – Brendan Anderson (EO Cleveland)
216. BWBacon Group – Dave Bacon (EO Colorado)
295. ScanDigital – Anderson Schoenrock (EO Los Angeles)
304. Reboot Marketing – Allen Baler (EO Nashville)
313. Wireless Communications – Krish Patel (EO Atlanta)
334. FuelFX – Oliver Diaz (EO Houston)
345. ReverbNation – Jed Carlson (EO Raleigh Durham)
350. Innotion Enterprises – Al Espinoza (EO DC)
358. Magnet 360 – Matthew Meents (EO Minnesota)
359. Acceleration Partners – Robert Glazer (EO Boston)
370. re:think – Thomas McVey (EO New York)
394. Trend Nation – Bradley Howard (EO Las Vegas)
400. Forward Health – Arthur Meyerovich (EO New York)
467. Avondale Strategic Partners – Karl Stark (EO Chicago)
485. Personalized Prevention – Dan Van Ackeren (EO San Antonio)
For more information, and to view the full Inc. 5,000 list, view the list online here. We also encourage you to join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook.
Learn more about the Inc. 500|5000 Conference here.