- The New Starbucks Logo Could Assist Company’s Asian Expansion – FastCompany.com: Professors of marketing at several U.S. universities have been studying the effects of redesign–and on certain types of redesign–on committed and non-committed customers, and what they’ve found suggests that Starbucks might succeed where Gap and Tropicana failed.
- The Best Web Analytics Tools – Inc.com: Every company, regardless of size, requires multiple tools to understand the performance of its website, happiness of its customers and gain key context from competitors. Here are 11 tools to help you gather that important data.
- Using Credit Checks to Help in Hiring – Entrepreneur.com: What you need to know before digging into an applicant’s background.
- Five Reasons Your Web Site isn’t Attracting Leads – Reuters.com: Whatever your online marketing plans, the end goal is likely to attract more people to your website in the hopes that the influx of new eyes will translate into new customers, new leads and new opportunities for your business.
- My Fives Stages of Accepting Advice – NYTimes.com: One of the most challenging aspects of writing this blog has been responding to feedback of this sort.