- Making it Personal on Twitter – Inc.com: When luxury travel took a hit in the midst of the recession, Vermont’s Trapp Family Lodge rethought their digital and social marketing strategy, capitalized on the renowned family name, and continued to reap the benefits.
- Trends Affecting Your Employees – Entrepreneur.com: From health care reform to policies and training, use this checklist to manage your team.
- How Do You Transform Good Research into Great Business? – FastCompany.com: Jon Kolko’s three strategies for making ideas flow fast, after you’ve done your homework.
- Change Your Destiny in 2011 – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: What if you set a goal and this year vowed to really make it happen?
- Mom’s Mining “Booger” Business – Reuters.com: Cleaning out the snot-filled noses of children has become an entrepreneurial success story for Julie Pickens. She just wished her kids were more impressed.