- Six Smart Business Uses for the iPad – Inc.com: With an inventory of over 650 wine labels that otherwise takes up 30 paper pages, the iPad provides a logistical relief for both management and diners of South Gate.
- How to Best Use Crowdsourcing – Entrepreneur.com: How can crowdsourcing work for your business? A look at some online resources that stand out from the crowd.
- Are Green Brands a Thing of the Past? – FastCompany.com: We are witnessing an explosion of green products onto the North American market. By some measures, launches tripled between 2008 and 2009, and show no sign of slowing down.
- Online Retailing’s Next Frontier – Forbes.com: Mobile technology, social networks and better analytics are converging to separate shoppers from their cash.
- Expanding Distribution Channels – Business.com: The more products you move, the more profit you earn.