- The One-Paragraph Startup Plan – Entrepreneur.com: Use these five steps to write a practical business plan to launch a new company quickly.
- Seven Internet Marketing Tips – YoungEntrepreneur.com: Learning from your mistakes is great. Learning from someone else’s mistakes is even better. These are seven Internet marketing tips I’ve learned from trial and error.
- Entrepreneurs that Inspire Us – Inc.com: Robbie Vitrano has trouble defining what he does for a living, but look almost anywhere in his hometown of New Orleans, and you will find his footprint.
- How to Create an Online Buzz – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Social networking sites can be a good tool for entrepreneurs looking to spread the word on their businesses, but user beware: You could end up doing more harm than good.
- New Gauntlet for Startups – Be Interesting – FastCompany.com: The myth of the founder who sleeps on the couch (or the floor) of the startup’s office every night is a scary one, isn’t it?