- Bringing Peace through Food – Inc.com: When Daniel Lubetzky isn’t coming up with quirky marketing campaigns for Kind snack bars, he is managing a nonprofit that works for peace in the Middle East.
- The Man Behind Silly Bandz – Entrepreneur.com: How Robert Croak turned rubber bands into a craze and his plans for the next big thing.
- A Deal to Save the World’s Forests … and Create a Multibillion-Dollar Industry – FastCompany.com: Three billion people burn wood for fuel every day. Trees fall in the Amazon for cattle ranching and in Indonesia for palm oil plantations.
- WikiLeaks Supporters Take Down MasterCard – Forbes.com: WikiLeaks supporters struck back Wednesday at perceived enemies of founder Julian Assange, attacking the websites of Swedish prosecutors, the Swedish lawyer whose clients have accused Assange of sexual crimes and the Swiss authority that froze Assange’s bank account.
- 10 Apps that Make Magic on Your iPad – NYTimes.com: When Steve Jobs introduced the iPad and referred to it as a magical device, lots of people snickered.