- Wikileaks Stalks Corporate America: How Companies Can Prepare – FastCompany.com: Julian Assange told Forbes he plans to publish a “treasure trove” of documents belonging to the private sector. We talked to crisis communications professionals about how companies should prepare.
- 10 Trends that Could Change Your Business – Entrepreneur.com: From crowdsourced shopping to mancessories to new ways to get green: The 10 trends that will define opportunity next year.
- World May Post Hottest Year on Record in 2010 – Bloomberg.com: Global average temperatures may be the warmest on record this year, the World Meteorological Organization said, days after announcing that greenhouse-gas concentrations are the highest since measurements began.
- How to Set an Annual Budget – Inc.com: It seems to be the least sexy part of running a business, but maintaining a realistic budget – and paying attention to it – can make or break your company.
- Office Parties More Sedat, But Still Kicking – Reuters.com: In a time when chain smoking, off-color jokes and three-martini lunches have largely faded from the workplace, the holiday office party survives.