- Seven Tips for Effective E-Commerce – Inc.com: According to Drew Barton, CEO of Atlanta-based Southern Web Group, the best product descriptions include roughly 75 words of copy, preferably 200.
- How to Boost Employee Productivity – WomenEntrepreneur.com: It’s a jungle out there. Cash is dear, the lackluster economy is driving competitors to slash prices aggressively, and hungry competitors are surfacing from overseas.
- Who Owns Wikipedia? – Seth Godin’s Blog: You have probably noticed the big banner ads with Jimbo Wales’ smiling face on them … they show up whenever you visit Wikipedia, the single most useful destination online.
- iPhone Slips Past Blackberry to Become No. 1 Smart Phone, Android Not Far Behind – FastCompany.com: RIM’s monopoly on email-addicted professionals and government contracts could bolster the Blackberry’s popularity only for so long.
- Digging into a Job Candidate’s Background – NYTimes.com: OfficeDrop scans paper documents into digital files. Its clients include hospitals that want to archive patient records and a minister with too many hand-written sermons.