- National Entrepreneurs’ Day – Will You Celebrate or Cry? – Entrepreneur.com’s Blog: Recently, I wrote about the emergence of several entrepreneurs’ movements around the country. One was an initiative to gain federal recognition of Nov. 19 as National Entrepreneurs’ Day. Update: They did it.
- Your Future is On the Phone – Bloomberg Businessweek: The gadget in your hand is more crucial than you might think for building awareness about your company’s products and services. Make sure you answer the call.
- Portugal, Spain Hit by Investor Fears Over Debt – Yahoo!: Portuguese and Spanish borrowing costs rose sharply Wednesday as investors worried that their debt levels will prove unsustainable, putting them next in line for a European bailout.
- How Do You Say I’m Sorry? – Inc.com: When a cockroach interrupts a meal, restaurateurs have to make amends. Here’s how some star chefs do it.
- Five Tips on Starting a Sustainability Program – Forbes.com: Corporate leaders across the globe today are working to evaluate the best ways to incorporate sustainability principles into their organizations.