- Eight Ways to Ward off Loneliness at the Top – BusinessInsider.com: One of the toughest things about starting a business is the feeling of loneliness and isolation. You are on your own and nobody supports you because it’s hard for them to see what you see and feel the excitement that you feel in the early stages.
- Starting Over: Live, Learn and Move On – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Starting over is never easy, but many small business owners will tell you the lessons learned from a failed startup were critical to the success of the their next venture.
- Turning Feedback Into Products – Inc.com: E-commerce company Volusion designed a system for collecting customer feedback — and turning it into new products.
- Start Blogging – BackPocketCoo.com: Blogging is a great way to get your Web site ranking higher on targeted keywords. How do you know if you should blog?
- China Raises Bank Reserves as Inflation Fight Intensifies – Reuters.com: China ordered lenders on Friday to lock up more of their money at the central bank for the second time in two weeks, stepping up its battle to pull excess cash out of the economy before inflation has a chance to take off.