- Shifting from Services to Products – Inc.com: Reshaping your company so dramatically is no small feat. Jason Fried of 37signals shows you how it’s done.
- Customer Fears: Five Ways Around Them – Entrepreneur.com: Once you know your clients’ fear factors, you can find ways around them.
- Factory, Job Data Show Some Economic Strength – Reuters.com: New U.S. claims for jobless benefits barely rose last week and manufacturing activity in the country’s Mid-Atlantic region touched a near one-year high in November, more proof the economy was regaining momentum.
- Embracing the Up Cycle Instead of the Down Cycle – Seth Godin’s Blog: Does a stressful event start a cascade that ends up making even you more stressed? If an authority figure corrects your behavior, does the intervention lead you to push back and make the behavior worse?
- “Thank You” Goes a Long Way – FastCompany.com: A basic management tool that Nancy Lublin argues is all too often underused? A simple phrase that you learned as a toddler–“thank you.”