- Tips from Unstoppable Women Entrepreneurs – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: Women across the U.S. are increasingly coming into their own as business owners. Many of these gutsy innovators tackled challenges and stopped at nothing to launch their now-successful businesses.
- What Entrepreneurs Really Want – Inc.com: One Tumblr exec tweeted that he wanted funding with amazing terms, a great engineer who knows how to scale a top 50 site, and a “bangin” new office.
- Stock Off Two Percent as Irish Debt and China Weigh – Reuters.com: Stocks fell two percent on Tuesday as investors dumped resources and technology shares amid concerns about Ireland’s debt and expectations China will act further to curb inflationary pressures.
- Unreasonable – Seth Godin’s Blog: The paradox of an instant, worldwide, connected marketplace for all goods and services: All that succeeds is the unreasonable.
- Should You Cut Back on Social Media? – Entrepreneur.com: Why some small businesses have pulled back from social media — and are better off as a result.