- Richard Branson on Fighting to Win in Established Markets – Entrepreneur.com: The British billionaire talks about his days as David going up against Goliath.
- Turning Adventure into Profit – Inc.com: The Appalachian Trail delivers 1,500 customers to Winton Porter’s door each year. His business’s “high tolerance for strange” keeps them coming back for more.
- Can Compter Code be Greener? Facebook Thinks So – FastCompany.com: One of Facebook’s green initiatives involves converting their software from one language to another. What makes one code greener than another?
- Using Social Networking to Boost Office Productivity – FoxSmallBusinessCenter.com: If you can’t beat them, join them. As social networks continue to proliferate, small businesses are implementing more Facebook- type applications into their day-to-day operations, and Internet companies are looking to capitalize on the trend.
- Survey Says Small Businesses Upbeat about 2011 – Reuters.com: Small businesses are feeling better about the economy and are looking to grow in 2011, according to a new survey released this week by online marketing firm Constant Contact.