- How to Negotiate Effectively – Inc.com: There is no shortage of expert opinion on how to negotiate, as a quick scan of any bookstore’s shelves will reveal.
- The Most Expensive Car Ever Wrapped – FastCompany.com: The Bugatti Veyron, worth US$1.7 million, became the world’s most expensive car ever to be wrapped yesterday, shattering a record many had never considered before.
- Time Management for Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneur.com: Time urgency is the enemy of good work and good health. No matter how out of control you feel, you can tame the beast.
- : The Federal Reserve will buy an additional $600 billion of Treasuries through June, expanding record stimulus and risking its credibility in a bid to reduce unemployment and avert deflation.
- Shift in Washington Stirs Economic Jitters Abroad – NYTimes.com: As Republicans prepare to assert new authority in Congress following the midterm elections Tuesday, the United States’ overseas trading partners worry that Washington’s political upheaval may pose fresh challenges to the global economy.