- : Small U.S. businesses stepped up borrowing in September, data released by PayNet Inc on Monday showed, suggesting the recovery is gaining steam even before the Federal Reserve Bank embarks on an expected new round of monetary stimulus.
- Go Ahead, Raise Your Business’s Prices – Inc.com: Sure, some customers will complain, and others might take their business elsewhere.
But there’s a good chance you don’t want those kinds of customers, anyway.
- T0ols to Make You More Productive – WomenEntrepreneur.com: This is the first of a two-part series on choosing tools for productivity management and developing a process to use those tools successfully. First, options for electronic tools.
- How Can You Do It? – Seth Godin’s Blog: Some people believe that if you have a good job, you shouldn’t start your own gig, because it’s foolish to give up a job you can’t easily replace.
- What Helps Small Business Grow? It’s Still E-mail – FastCompany.com: You’d be surprised, perhaps, but it’s that old favorite, e-mail marketing. Most people who have created e-mail lists and instituted e-mail marketing programs in the past decade are finding that the number of “opens” (someone actually receives and opens their e-mail) they receive has gone down somewhat over the years.