- Dubai Struggles with Environmental Issues After Growth – NYTimes.com: Dubai’s skyline is the most sparkling in the Middle East. But down on the ground, the environmental problems of a quickly constructed city built on sand look a lot less alluring.
- How Do You Know When to Kill a Project? – FastCompany.com: The toughest thing an entrepreneur has to do is admit a company or a product is a failure and move on. But the longer you work on something that’s not working, the more time you lose that could be spent working on a success.
- What Are Your Web Site Pet Peeves? – Inc.com: Do certain things on Web sites annoy you? If you run across something that bugs you, what makes you hit the X and kill the page?
- How Media Changes Politics – Seth Godin’s Blog: If you want to get elected in the US, you need media. When TV was king, the secret to media was money. If you have money, you can reach the masses.
- Entrepreneur Helps “Sleepy” Wyoming Community – Reuters.com: Kent Holiday was just looking to start his own education business. In the process, he also helped turn around the fortunes of a school in a rural Wyoming community.