- Half of Small Companies Expect Staff Theft: Survey – Reuters.com: Just over half of private small company executives expect employees to steal something of value within the next year, nearly double the rate who have actually experienced such loss in the last five years, a new survey found on Tuesday.
- Designing Your “About Us” Page – Inc.com: Whether you’re starting from scratch or revisiting an “About Us” page in need of a little TLC, you can take yours from forgettable to memorable by incorporating these tips.
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Secure E-mail – Entrepreneur.com: Greater need for encrypted e-mail has spawned a host of new Web-based services for companies of every size and budget.
- PayPal Dives into Mobile Payments – CNNMoney.com: PayPal’s online payment service is ramping up its focus on smartphones. Right now, it’s tough for mom-and-pop outfits to easily accept mobile payments.
- How the Lance Armstrong Foundation Became Livestrong – FastCompany.com: A few months ago, when the feds’ investigation of Lance Armstrong appeared in a flurry of headlines, Livestrong CEO Doug Ulman brought in Kat Jones to tell his staff, many of them new to the organization, how the Livestrong brand came about.