- Five Promotional Gifts Worth Giving – Inc.com: CustomUSB can turn just about any concept, including this Voltron character, into a custom-shaped drive made of materials such as rubber, metal and wood.
- Meeting the Innovation Challenge in a Green Future – BusinessWeek.com: To adapt, companies will need far more than bright ideas and breakthrough product. They need to create a whole industry around those innovations.
- Consumers Opening Their Wallets – CNNMoney.com: Retailers on Thursday reported strong sales results for September, as shoppers loaded up on discounted items amid the still-struggling economy.
- How to Make an Awesome Corporate Blog – Entrepreneur.com: There are a lot of really awful corporate blogs out there. Don’t make yours one of them. You’ve seen them: all the robotic press releases, boring business jargon and complete lack of personality. Yuck.
- Canada Small Business Owners Optimistic – Survey – Reuters.com: Canadian small business owners are optimistic about their prospects over the next year although many of them say the economy is shrinking, according to a survey conducted by Ipsos Reid for RBC Economics Research.