- : Expanding its growing network of blogs, online giant agrees to acquire Michael Arrington’s influential Silicon Valley site.
- Social Entrepreneurs Creates Wellspring of Support – Reuters.com: When Dan Morrison saw women in rural India hauling water for miles, he committed to personally raising $5,000 to build a well.
- Marketing by Personality Type – WomenEntrepreneur.com: After you grab the attention of a trade show attendee, it is time to determine “How hot is the prospect?” There are six types of prospects exhibitors should be able to know and identify.
- AOL and Google Gobbling Israeli Startup – FastCompany.com: The past few months have been fruitful for Israeli startups. Several U.S. and European tech giants have made high-profile acquisitions. Foreign VCs are making massive capital injections. Now local publications such as Calcalist and The Marker are filled with rumors of upcoming purchases.
- As the Economy Gets Moving, Will Your People do the Same? – Entrepreneur.com: According to Deloitte’s recent annual “Ethics & Workplace Survey”, one-third of employed Americans plan to look for a new job once the economy recovers.