- How Not to Be a “Bosshole” – Entrepreneur.com: Consider this advice for bringing out the best in employees and keeping your top talent motivated.
- Re-Thinking What Your Mother Told You – NYTimes.com: There are some things your mother told you that may have served you well in everyday life — and that I hear from business owners all of the time. But not everything mothers say makes for sound advice when running a business.
- : In your zeal to land new business, don’t overlook certain basic principles of sales management, or you may set yourself up for problems in the future.
- Japan Questions South Korea G20 Leadership Over FX – Reuters.com:Japan called into question on Wednesday South Korea’s leadership of the Group of 20 forum because of Seoul’s interventions to stem the won’s rise and insisted its own currency action was qualitatively different.
- Australian Dollar Near Record as Stock Rebound Buoys Demand for High Yield – Bloomberg.com: The Australian dollar was near the highest level since it began trading freely in 1983 as Asian stocks followed a rebound in U.S. equities, spurring demand for higher-yielding assets.