- The Top Schools for Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneur.com: The education of an entrepreneur may begin in the classroom, but it’s often the educational environment that determines how well-rounded a program truly is–and what it can help entrepreneurial-minded students achieve.
- The Long View of China’s Currency – NYTimes.com: Spend enough time with Chinese officials and economists, and you will hear a story about the Japanese yen in the 1980s.
- Building a Bootstrapping Culture – Inc.com: Ask an MBA how to start a business, and they’ll likely tell you to craft a business plan, pitch it to investors, secure a healthy dose of initial funding and start cranking the PR engine.
- Gold Climbs to Record as Dollar Weakens Following Fed Settlement – Bloomberg.com: Gold climbed to a record in London and New York after the Federal Reserve said it was willing to ease monetary policy further to boost the U.S. economy, triggering a slump in the dollar.
- How Much Would You Pay for a Celebrity Retweet? – FastCompany.com: This week, you have the chance to become friends with celebrities. Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian, Snoop Dogg–they’re all ready to befriend you and build a relationship. On Twitter, that is.