- Gold Climbs to Record on Weaker Dollar, Global Recovery Concern – Bloomberg.com: Gold rose to a record for a third day in New York and London as a weaker dollar and concern that the recovery may be faltering boosted demand for the metal as a protection of wealth.
- Nine Tips for Going Global – Inc.com: When doing business globally, you cannot always rely on your company name to do the heavy lifting for you.
- What Do You Holiday Gifts Say About You – NYTimes.com: Yes, it’s September and around many companies, turning that calendar page means a last, full-court press for profits during the year’s final quarter. It can also signal a scramble to figure out what to send clients and customers for the holidays.
- Does Hiring and Promoting Women Make Your Company Diverse? – FastCompany.com: At The Economist‘s Human Potential conference this week, Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, CEO of business equality consultancy 20-first, brought up an interesting point: Should we even consider women when thinking about diversity in the workplace?
- What Happened to Europe’s Collapse? – CNNMoney.com: Just a few months ago, in the wake of Greece’s sovereign-debt crisis and the long, muddled response to it by European political leaders, it was common to hear dire predictions about Europe’s economic prospects.