- The Top 10 Indian Entrepreneurs of 2010 – Inc.com: Though Prasad is of East Indian descent, he was born on the tiny island nation of Fiji and came to San Francisco with his parents at the age of two.
- Richard Branson – Five Secrets to Business Success – Entrepreneur.com: I am often asked if I have found a secret – or at least a consistent answer – to successfully building businesses over my career. So I’ve spent some time thinking about what characterizes so many of Virgin’s successful ventures and, importantly, what went wrong when we did not get it right.
- China Currency Prompts Lawmakers’ Ire, Disagreement – Bloomberg.com: U.S. lawmakers faulted China’s currency policy as predatory as they disagreed on the need for legislation that would punish China for keeping its currency undervalued.
- Five Things Your Receptionist Knows – Inc.com: When you want the most current updates on trends affecting your company, look no further than the front desk.
- Japan Acts to Weaken Yen – NYTimes.com: Japan moved Wednesday to prop up the U.S. dollar and weaken the yen in a bid to protect its export-led economy, intervening in international currency markets for the first time since 2004.