- How to Construct the Perfect Portfolio – Forbes.com: Is there a way to construct the “perfect” portfolio? For advisors focused on strengthening their client relationships, the answer should be yes. The first step: cut through the noise about asset allocation today.
- No Such Thing as a Well-Earned Rest – Inc.com: The four words an entrepreneur’s spouse dreads hearing: “I have an idea.” That’s because, according to columnist Meg Hirshberg, those words are often followed by financial and emotional struggles.
- Google M&A Boss Presides Over Record Year – Reuters.com: In the fast-paced world of Silicon Valley innovation, Google’s chief dealmaker David Lawee puts many a youthful engineer to shame.
- Five Keys to Growth – WomenEntrepreneur.com: Growing a business and staying successful require a full palette of skills and strengths. As many business owners know, the self-starting, risk-taking entrepreneur who launches a new business idea must also be able to perpetuate that growth as her business scales up and requires more comprehensive processes and procedures.
- Get Ready for a Wave of Bank Mergers – BusinessWeek.com: Banks are facing unused lending capacity, idle cash, and depressed market values, leaving the industry ripe for takeovers. But the four biggest may not be able to join in.