- Apple Said to Negotiate with Publishers Over Digital Newsstand – Bloomberg.com: Apple Inc. is developing a digital newsstand for publishers that would let them sell magazines and newspapers to consumers for use on Apple devices, said two people familiar with the matter.
- Chinese Bet on London Real Estate – NYTimes.com: There were 115,000 Chinese living in London in 2007, compared with 80,000 six years earlier, the most recent figures from the British government showed.
- How Energy Innovations Could Be Hijacked by Foreign Investors – FastCompany.com: Back in August, Secretary of Energy Steve Chu revived the Secretary of Energy’s Advisory Board, a panel George Bush had abolished. Examining the high-powered, from-inside-the-Beltway roster, The Atlantic speculated that Chu was looking to take a stand sometime soon and “needed a little more Beltway muscle.”
- Need to Write a Press Release? – Inc.com: Take it from those of us who know: An easy way to ruin your relationship with the news media is to send a bad press release.
- Eight Ways to Make Air Travel Less Grueling – CNNMoney.com: Get advance notice of delays. Even if your flights are booked through a corporate travel office, you can sign up on airline Web sites for delay notifications.