- Seth’s Blog: It’s (Always) Too Soon to Know for Sure: There are a lot of risks in business. Seth Godin wants to make sure you analyze the possible risks you could be taking by asking yourself a few key questions.
- Sending the Right Message – Marketing Message – Entrepreneur.com: Attracting ideal customers to your business is never easy. Even through social media your business could get drowned out by the sheer volume of other businesses, and your mission might not be clear. Kim T. Gordon discusses ways to market your business so you can attract the right customers.
- Top Five Techniques to Kick-off a Team Meeting | BusinessBlogs Hub: With more than 11 million team meetings conducted in North America on a daily basis, why not start them off on a good note? Here are five tips on how to create a successful meeting.
- Germany, the Euro-Zone’s Growth Engine – WSJ.com: Germany’s economy in the past year has taken off, and is leading the European economies. This is mostly due to the export surge Germany has experienced recently.
- Obama to Discuss Economy with New Jersey Small Business Owners during Visit to Edison | Markets | Market News | Canadian Business Online: President Obama will be in Edison, New Jersey, today to talk with local small business owners about new legislation in Congress. “Obama will be pushing his small business jobs proposal,” says the AP, “which include providing small banks with the capital and incentives to lend to small businesses.”